Accommodation at the Marlborough House Hotel, Oxford
The Marlborough House Hotel can provide singles, twins, doubles and family rooms. All rooms are en-suite, with all but one of them having both baths and showers. Each of the rooms benefit from having self-catering facilities.
The hotel was purpose built in 1990, and you'll find spacious, clean, fresh, comfortable rooms as standard.
We provide a complimentary English Cooked Breakfast served to you in the luxury of your room.
First class rooms
- Rated 4 Diamonds by the English Tourism Council, AA and RAC
- Comfortable en-suite rooms, fully equipped to modern standards
- Central heating
- Ample storage space
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle, crockery & cutlery
- Complimentry English Cooked Breakfast served in the room
- Direct dial telephone with radio and alarm
- Hair dryer in all rooms
- All rooms are non-smoking*
- Free Wireless Internet Access in the Coffee Lounge and in most rooms
- Coffee lounge
- Laundry service and ironing facilities
- Disabled access
- Guest reception staff will help you with bookings and transportation
- Car park, subject to availability
* Smoking in all rooms is strongly discouraged.
Eating & drinking
There are many local bars & restaurants in the area. Our staff will be pleased to advise you according to your tastes.
If you wish to make bookings before you travel, please let us know and we will make the arrangements for you.
Alternatively, several local restaurants deliver food to the hotel - absolute luxury!
Click here for a selection of local bars, restaurants and eateries near the Marlborough House Hotel.
To make a reservation
Powered by Booking.com